Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Finals

I am now in finals territory. I took my first exam Friday. It was a speaking exam, and I don't think there were any colossal screwups. I'll take that to be a success at this point. Tomorrw starts the real period of exams, though. Starting in the morning, I have one final every day for the next four days. Wish me luck. Hopefully I won't need too much of it - this is especially considering the number of hours I've put into study - but it wouldn't hurt to have some anyway.

I doubt I'll be writing much for the rest of the week, so I'll update soon after the exams are over.

P.S. We bought tickets to Shanghai today. Vacation is really going to happen. I'm going to rock Chinese New Year in Ningbo. This is going to be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home