Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Visitor!

Do you know what is happening right now? Andrew is at Indianapolis International Airport preparing to board a flight that will first take him to New York, and then to Beijing. That is some kind of awesome. I'm really excited. I'm going to the airport right after class tomorrow to pick him up. Tomorrow is his birthday, too!

It's really cool for me to get to be the person who goes to pick someone up at an airport, especially since I'm living in a place I'm not native to. So tomorrow I will twitch through my classes, then probably run out of the gate of my school to take a cab to the airport. I think I'll bring homework with me. I know I'm going to be waiting there for a long time. Maybe I can get something to eat dabao before I leave.

I hope for Andrew's sake that the line at border control is less intense than it was when I came in this time. So many people! And without someone to stand there and talk to, it seems to take forever.

And in other news, I found a videohosting site. Be prepared for some video in the near future. I'm not sure if you'd be interested in seeing old videos on here, so let me know.

2 Comments:

At 1:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAVE FUN WITH ANDREW!!!

 
At 11:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hillary,

I have been reading your posts to get some insight into life in China. I am moving from seattle and enrolling @ BLCU for the Feb. Semester. I was interested in asking you some questions that might help me on my way. Let me know.

My
MSN MEss. is shotblocker05@gmail.com
Email is shotblocker05@gmail.com
Friendster is http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=22350919

 

Post a Comment

<< Home