Sunday, November 13, 2005

Upcoming Construction

I walked into the utility area of my floor's bathroom tonight - the part with the nonfunctional washer and the utility sink - and heard water running or dripping. I couldn't tell which it really was. So I looked at all of the faucets, and none of them had water coming out. I looked more carefully and saw that there was water all over the mirror above the sink. I looked further up and saw that there was water rushing from the ceiling. That thing is about to cave under all of the water pressure, and it isn't going to be pretty. I bet it will be fixed quickly, though. The rate at which construction is completed here puts the best companies in the states to shame, as long as you're not focusing on things like building codes at the standards of those in the states.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home