Tuesday, September 06, 2005

New Hair

I did it. I went and got my hair cut today. Here are the before and after shots.

Before After


The woman cutting my hair today went on and on about how straight my hair is. "What country did you say you're from? The U.S.? I just can't believe it. Your hair is so straight! That is the best kind. You have beautiful hair." A few people walked by the room I was getting my hair cut in, and then came back. "What country are you from?" they asked. When I told them, they seemed shocked. "Oh! I thought you were Japanese!" I never know where this kind of guess comes from.

But anyway, the hair is cut. I'm quite happy with it. It's choppier than the picture lets on, and I think that's cool.

2 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Gurl, Nice hair cut, looks very cute on you....

 
At 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom and Dad love it - it's you. The shape of the cut fits your shape very nicely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home